CSR and Community
2017《Din Dong x Taipa Village 》Charity Carnival Creative Art Competition
“2017《Din Dong x Taipa Village 》Charity Carnival Creative Art Competition” was concluded successfully with 757 entries from 26 schools and universities, and 9 winners are selected! Congratulations!
For the awarded and excellent artworks, they will be showcased in Taipa Village Art Space in from Feb to March 2018.
Stay Tuned to our upcoming exhibition!
More details about the “2017《Din Dong x Taipa Village 》Charity Carnival Creative Art Competition”
- To stimulate the development of multi-intelligence among children and adolescent, explore their artistic potential and creativity, and foster personal advancement.
- To encourage children and adolescent to see, explore, learn and enjoy the colorful cultural history and heritage scene in Taipa Village.
- To support the art and cultural development of individuals, academic and charity organizations.
- To cultivate the sense of social responsibility of children through their participation into community activities.
- To foster young talents and contribute to the development of cultural and creative industries in Macau.
Primary Group – Painting
Secondary Group – Creating
University and Adolescent Group – Creating
853 2857 6083